- April 11, 2024
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
This course will provide information to safely service and troubleshoot Clean Energy Heating Systems (and similar brands) waste oil furnaces.
Why this class is unique:
There are many similarities between #2 heating oil systems and waste oil systems. However, there are also significant differences. This course will highlight the differences and train technicians to also feel comfortable and confident when servicing and troubleshooting waste oil furnaces.
The topics covered are:
- • Requirements for atomization of waste oil
- • Sequence of operation
- • Fuel delivery
- • Oil preheater maintenance
- • Helpful practices for burning waste oil
- • Common mistakes of burning waste oil
- • Typical installation of a waste oil heater
- • Troubleshooting a waste oil furnace
Registration includes lunch.
Instructor: Doug Stoltzfus has been in the waste oil heating industry for over 20 years. He spent several years as a service technician in Ohio. When he returned to PA he worked at Clean Burn, Inc. testing new designs and taking service calls. Doug joined Engineering and Technical Support at Clean Energy Heating Systems in 2012.