Thermo Pride Furnaces
- September 25, 2019
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Believe it or not, the heating season will be here before we know it. With all the changes in the field of Hot Air furnaces, it is imperative that we are all prepared to replace, service, and install oil and gas hot air furnaces properly. Thermo Pride has long been known as the standard for quality, long lasting, heavy heat exchangers, and the best warranty in the business. Learn what’s new with Thermo Pride furnaces; residential and mobile home units.
We will cover:
• What’s new with Thermo Pride furnaces
• Selecting the appropriate furnace for the application
• Discuss the importance of proper air flow for both heating and cooling
• The importance of combustion analysis testing and record keeping
• Basic Beckett and Riello oil burner set up and service
• ECM vs PSC blowers and application
• Mobile home furnaces; the alternative to status quo
• General Thermo Pride and Spirit overview
Lunch is provided for attendees at no additional cost.Learn More – View Flyer
Our instructor: Scott Sweigart has spent over 40 years in the HVAC industry. He began his career working for a few local oil companies in installation and service and was service manager for 14 years. He has been involved in system layout and design for mostly residential heating and cooling for furnaces and boilers. For the past 18 ½ years, he has worked for Thermo products. For two years he was technical advisor; and for 16 years, he has been territory manager covering parts of five states.