- March 23, 2022 - March 24, 2022
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Pillars of HVAC Success is a workshop-based class that will show Owners and Managers the foundational building blocks for running a successful HVAC business and how to implement them. Each section is pinpoint-focused on identifying “what” they need to get done, “why” they need to do it, and helping them develop their personalized method for “how” to get it done.
Attendees will create step-by-step action plans throughout the class to:
- • Successfully identify specific areas of your business to change and the steps to do so
- • Price and sell jobs in order to reach breakeven quickly and generate more net profit
- • Become a sales-driven company utilizing 3 essential strategies
- • Eliminate callbacks that negatively impact profitability and customer retention
- • Strengthen and “profit-ize” their service department
- • Fully utilize your existing labor resources
- • Overcome obstacles that prevent your business growth
This class will cover:
- • Becoming a change agent in your business (starting and sustaining new business initiatives)
- • Understanding profitability (pricing a job, breakeven, gross profit per man day)
- • Comprehending financial information (balance sheet, P&L, key metrics)
- • The 3 essential strategies in sales (upsell, accessories, financing)
- • Discovering the profit potential in service (flat rate, dispatching, truck stock, accessories)
- • The fundamentals of managing labor resources (installation, service, inventory)
- • Priming your business for growth (structure and the business walls)
Who Should Attend:
- • Owners
- • Managers
- • Key family members
Pillars of HVAC Success – Attendee Networking Reception
Attendees are invited to the networking reception to be held Wednesday, March 23rd at the PPATEC facility from 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM. Click the link below for details.
Our Instructor: Starting in 1988, John Michel has built a highly successful career in the HVAC, Energy Services, Plumbing, and related contracting fields with extensive experience in both the Residential and Commercial markets. In all of John’s roles, he was heavily involved in developing corporate organizational structure including people, processes, and other resources necessary to drive personnel and company success. He understands the relationship between sales growth and the organizational structure required to effectively support and manage growth…while maximizing profitability.
Hotel Discount Options
Receive discounted rates at the Holiday Inn Harrisburg East for a special rate of $83/night. Book online or make your reservation by contacting them at (717) 939-1600 and request the PA Petroleum Association room block.
Receive discounted rates at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott for $89/night. Room code S6627.
Receive discounted rates at the Red Lion Hotel for $77/night. Book your room online or call (717) 939-7841 and request the PA Petroleum Association room block.
Venue: Middletown - Holiday Inn