Taco Outstanding Hydronics
- October 3, 2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Event Phone: 717-939-1781
Comfort, efficiency and years of trouble-free performance. Those are the goals of any good residential hydronics installer. It sounds easy enough, but making sure you provide your customers with all three requires more than just knowing how to put the pieces together. It requires knowing why the pieces you’re choosing belong together, and how to select components that will work together to give your customers the greatest value and performance for their money.
Join Taco Residential Trainer Dave Holdorf as he covers the following topics:
- Quick and accurate heat loss – why it’s important
- The Universal Hydronics Formula – it all starts with flow rate
- Boiler selection, pipe sizing
- Boiler piping options
- Circulator selection and the REAL benefit of ECM technology
- Zoning: circulators or zone valves?
- Air control and pumping away
Lunch is provided for attendees at no additional cost.Learn More – View Flyer
Instructor: Dave Holdorf (No bio available.)