Steam System Identification & Near Boiler Piping
- September 24, 2019
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
This half day class will cover the following topics:
- Identifying steam system for boiler replacement.
- Identifying existing system :vapor-vacuum, 1-pipe,2-pipe with traps, 2-pipe no traps, wet return ,and dry return
- Boiler water volume: gravity return, condensate pump, boiler feed pump.
- Air vents: radiator and main steam vents.
- Near boiler piping: headers, Hartford loop, equalizing piping.
- Steam boiler controls.
Registration fee include:
Lunch is provided at the conclusion of the class
Free Book – A Pocketful of Steam Problems
Our Instructor: Ed (Eddie) Howell brings over 40 years of industry experience to the PPA technical training program. Ed began his career working for a PA-based HVAC company for nearly two decades. He has spent the last 25 years at APR Supply which has included managing their training efforts for 30+ locations. Ed’s training credentials include Nortek TSA, NATE Certified in four disciplines (A/C, HP, Gas Furnace, and Oil & Gas Hydronics), RSES Member, and local OESP Chapter member.Learn More – View Flyer