- September 19, 2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
As heating equipment becomes more efficient, venting becomes more critical. With older equipment, high stack temperatures helped overcome poor installations and marginal chimneys. The NORA Gold Venting Certification class is designed to ensure venting is done correctly. The program includes the requirements for proper venting, which involves combustion air, eilution air, and ventilation air. This course is designed for solving venting issues but is also included in NORA’s Gold Program.
Registration fees include the following complimentary items:
NORA Gold Venting Manual
NORA Gold Venting will cover:
• Chimney venting, sizing, and lining
• Blocked vent safety switches
• Importance of proper draft
• Use of draft regulators and inducers
• Proper installations, maintenance, and service of Power Venting and Direct Vent systems
• Venting for condensing appliances
Our Instructor: Ralph Adams is Service Manager for Parker Fuel. He is the President of OESP and for many years, the co-chair of the Education committee. Ralph co-authored the manual and corresponding training program for the NORA Gold Advanced Airflow and NORA Gold Venting programs.
Venue: Plymouth Meeting
Venue Phone: (610) 940-0400Address: