- March 21, 2024
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Contractors are constantly challenged with time restraints and functional structure for sales training. Due to this structure and time failure, it creates a shortage of proper feedback, eliminates improvements, which in turn limits growth for the sales team members! Jerry Rollins will explain, demonstrate, and facilitate proven steps implementing the sales process and link them to the psychology behind the way clients want to facilitate a purchase.
Attendees will Learn:
- Why and how successful sales teams use a repeatable process to connect with customers. How to understand comfort concerns, and offer solutions that solve problems, add value, and close more opportunities.
- The distinct types of buyers and how to present information to each buyer type. Highlighting the information so they can digest the solutions in a way that makes it easy for them to do business with your team.
- How understanding Psychological Biases can empower your sales team to gain more sales on-site with the customer.
- How word choice and phrases matter. Using words and phrases effectively can increase your average ticket and drastically increase your closing rate.
- How to Effectively Handle Customer Objections in a professional manner.
- The Do’s and Don’ts of High Achieving Sales Professionals.
Registration includes: Lunch
Jerry Rollins: with years of experience in the trades and over 9,000 in-home sales presentations along with training sales teams across the country, Jerry Rollins has collected volumes of performance-driving tips from the field and classroom. As an expert in training, Jerry shares proven processes in an energizing, inspiring, and casual way that you will be able to take back and implement into your organization immediately.
Mr. Rollins is the HomeX Services Group Director of Training, Creator/Co-Host of The Toolshed by Schedule Engine, and leading spokesperson on sales, customer experience, and leadership. He enjoys golf, fishing, family, but most importantly he always returns his shopping cart.