DOT Compliance – Management Seminar
- May 8, 2019
12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Today’s DOT regulations continue to become more complex and regulated as each year goes by. This half-day class is intended for owners, managers, and safety personnel who oversee the day-to-day operations of the trucks they have on the road. This seminar will cover the following areas to ensure your organization stays ahead of the curve when it comes to DOT compliance:
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations refresher
• Changes and updates in the regulations (i.e., medicals, DVIR, hours of service, drug and alcohol testing)
• ELD and 100-mile exception drivers
• Preparing for roadside inspections
• Challenging roadside inspections
• CSA scores and their effects
Registration includes lunch at the beginning of class.
Learn More – View Flyer
Our Instructor: Norm Anger spent over three decades as a State Trooper, including 25 years as a Sergeant assigned to the Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Unit. His primary areas of focus included directing officers engaged in roadside inspections, commercial vehicle accidents, and HazMat incident investigations. Norm also served as an Associate Staff Lead Instructor for the National Training Center in Washington, DC. The National Training Center is the education branch of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration responsible for training both state and federal roadside inspectors throughout the United States.