- November 2, 2023
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Successful service companies dominate their marketplace by NOT blending in. Winning companies differentiate their services and deliver exceptional customer experiences. Customer convenience is the new dominating factor in service differentiation. The case studies featured in this session are derived from Steve Coscia’s hands-on, face-to-face interaction while serving leading contractors nationwide.
Register for this seminar and learn how to leverage common sense behaviors into relationship-building strategies. You will also learn processes that will enable your front-line team to handle difficult customers. The flowcharts, templates, and diagrams in this seminar are worth the price of admission. You will learn tactics you can use IMMEDIATELY.
Attendees Will Learn To…
- • Boost revenue opportunities using proven techniques that customers can’t ignore
- • Improve teamwork among coworkers and increase efficiency
- • Develop powerful methods to shift customer focus from “price” to “value”
- • Reduce stress & increase productivity for your customer service team
- • Maximize the first impression during every interaction
- • Transform angry callers into fans
- • Double or triple referral rates… for free
Steve Coscia is one of the most widely published and quoted customer service & soft skill authorities in the mechanical trade industry. Thousands of trade professionals rely on Coscia’s instruction, and more than 250 colleges and trade schools teach his curriculum and textbooks. Coscia is the author of the HVAC Customer Service Handbook and The Trade Technician’s Soft Skills Manual – both textbooks are industry best-sellers. Coscia has earned the Certified Speaking Professional ® (CSP) designation from the National Speakers Association.