- September 25, 2023 - September 29, 2023
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
4.6 Advanced Propane Appliance Service and Troubleshooting enables participants to efficiently service, troubleshoot, and repair advanced propane appliances with electronic ignition systems. The course will aid in preparing for NPGA’s CETP certification. 4.6 Advanced Propane Appliance Service and Troubleshooting is an essential tool for ensuring employee safety and continuing success.
Registration includes the following:
- • Lunch
- • CETP 4.6 Advanced Propane Appliance Service and Troubleshooting book
- • Exam
- • Skills Assessment
Requirements for Certification include the following:
- • Prerequisite: 1.0 BP&P Certification completed within 12 months of pass the exam
- • Passing score on 4.6 Advanced Propane Appliance Service & Troubleshooting exam
- • Complete 4.6 Advanced Propane Appliance Service & Troubleshooting Skills Assessment – Skills Assessment will now be included as a part of the class! Learn more by clicking here.
Our Instructor: Wayne Forsyth has done just about every job imaginable in his 40+ year career. Starting out as an apprentice gas fitter and working his way up to service technician, service supervisor, technical trainer and finally as the Safety Program Manager for one of the largest propane and oil marketers in the New England area. During that time his responsibilities included development of training programs for service, delivery, CSR’s , plant and warehouse personal. He was also responsible for writing and implementing standard operating procedures (SOP’s). His knowledge and experience is hard to match. Combine that with a passionate desire to pass on that knowledge and you have a dynamic trainer who believes in a hands on approach to learning.
PPATEC is pleased to partner with local hotels that are in close proximity to our primary training venues. Our hotel partners offer student discounted rates on overnight accommodations. Please see the link below to visit our hotel partners page.