- September 6, 2022
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Individuals who attend the three day CETP 4.2 – Placing Vapor Distribution Systems and Appliances into Service class will have the option of also registering for this half day skills assessment to complete the final action required in order to receive the certification. To learn more about the required skills assessment, please click here
Skills Assessment Topics Will Include:
- Section 1: Vapor Distribution System Installations
- Section 2: Identify Appliances in Vapor Distribution Systems
- Section 3: Identify Venting Requirements and Validate Combustion Air Requirements
- Section 4: Perform a Leak Check
- Section 5: Purge Air from a Piping System
- Section 6: Perform Appliance Startup
- Section 7: Identify Appliance Controls and Safety Devices and Perform a Spillage Test
- Section 8: Identify Burning Characteristics of Propane
- Section 9: Explain Company Policies and Procedures Related to an Uncontrolled Release of Propane
Our Instructor: Wes Sheppard, Senior Consultant – Safety & Training
Hotel Discount Options
Receive discounted rates at the Holiday Inn Harrisburg East for a special rate of $83/night. Book online or make your reservation by contacting them at (717) 939-1600 and request the PA Petroleum Association room block.
Receive discounted rates at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott for $119/night. Room code S6627.
Receive discounted rates at the Red Lion Hotel for $77/night. Book your room online or call (717) 939-7841 and request the PA Petroleum Association room block.