CETP 4.2 – Placing Vapor Distribution Systems and Appliances into Service
- August 31, 2022 - September 2, 2022
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Primarily focuses on the interior portions of the piping system and on the checks and tests required when installing new piping and regulators or restoring service to an existing vapor distribution system.
Registration includes the following:
- • CETP 4.2 Placing Vapor Distribution Systems & Appliances into Service
- • Exam
Course objectives include:
- • Identify the different vapor distribution system and appliance checks and tests and recognize the steps to perform
- • Explain the general procedure for placing a vapor distribution system into operation and when to make the final
- connection to turn on the system.
- • Identify how to validate container, pipe and tubing, regulator, and vapor meter installations.
- • Understand the importance of proper venting, combustion air, and purging.
- • Identify appliance controls and safety devices and understand their purpose.
- • Understand the basic characteristics of burning propane to include the components of a burner, air adjustments, and flame abnormalities.
- • Understand the importance of communicating customer safety information.
Requirements for Certification include the following:
- • Prerequisite: 1.0 BP&P Certification completed within 12 months of passing the exam
- • Passing score on 4.2 Placing VDS and Appliances into Operation exam
- • Completed 4.2 Placing VDS and Appliances
Our Instructor: Eric Leskinen is veteran of the industry. Eric has over 30 years of experience with career progression from field operations to corporate direction. He has designed, managed, and executed safety training and compliance programs for multi-state companies with up to 1,100 employees. As a true compliance and safety specialist, his background and skill set is invaluable to propane marketers.
Hotel Discount Options
Receive discounted rates at the Holiday Inn Harrisburg East for a special rate of $83/night. Book online or make your reservation by contacting them at (717) 939-1600 and request the PA Petroleum Association room block.
Receive discounted rates at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott for $62/night. Book your room online with code S6627.
Receive discounted rates at the Red Lion Hotel for $75/night. Book your room online or call (717) 939-7841 and request the PA Petroleum Association room block.