- September 12, 2022
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Individuals who attend the three day CETP 4.1 – Installing Exterior Vapor Distribution Systems class will have the option of also registering for this skills assessment to complete the final action required in order to receive the certification. To learn more about the required skills assessment, please click here
Skills Assessment Topics Will Include:
- Section 1: Design Vapor Distribution Systems: Containers and Lines
- Section 2: Design Vapor Distribution Systems: Regulators and Meters
- Section 3: Prepare System Components for Transport
- Section 4: Install Containers
- Section 5: Install Lines
- Section 6: Install Regulators and Meters
- Section 7: Container to Container Transfers and Systems Tests
Our Instructor: Brent Cammett, Senior Consultant – Safety & Training
Hotel Discount Options
Receive discounted rates at the Holiday Inn Harrisburg East for a special rate of $83/night. Book online or make your reservation by contacting them at (717) 939-1600 and request the PA Petroleum Association room block.
Receive discounted rates at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott for $119/night. Room code S6627.
Receive discounted rates at the Red Lion Hotel for $77/night. Book your room online or call (717) 939-7841 and request the PA Petroleum Association room block.