- September 7, 2022 - September 9, 2022
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Primarily focuses on designing and installing the exterior portions of a vapor distribution system for both residential and small commercial markets.
Registration includes the following:
- • CETP 4.1 Installing Exterior Vapor Distribution Systems book
- • Exam
Course objectives include:
- • Properly determine an effective system load.
- • Identify factors affecting selection of a properly-sized container.
- • Select and install an appropriate container for a vapor distribution system.
- • Identify requirements for establishing a container location.
- • Identify how to properly select, size, and install pipe and tubing for a vapor distribution system.
- • Explain how to analyze and prevent corrosion.
- • Identify the steps to sizing, selecting, and installing regulators.
- • Describe how to properly select and install a vapor meter.
- • Discuss primary special installations that correspond with a vapor distribution system.
Requirements for Certification include the following:
- • Prerequisite: 1.0 BP&P Certification completed within 12 months of passing the exam
- • Passing score on 4.1 Design & Install VDS exam
- • Completed 4.1 Design & Install VDS Skills Assessment returned to testing center within 12 months of passing the exam
Our Instructor: Brent Cammett, Senior Consultant – Safety & Training
Hotel Discount Options
Receive discounted rates at the Holiday Inn Harrisburg East for a special rate of $83/night. Book online or make your reservation by contacting them at (717) 939-1600 and request the PA Petroleum Association room block.
Receive discounted rates at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott for $119/night. Room code S6627.
Book TownePlace Suites by Marriott Online Now
Receive discounted rates at the Red Lion Hotel for $77/night. Book your room online or call (717) 939-7841 and request the PA Petroleum Association room block.
Venue Phone: (717) 939-1781
Venue Website: https://www.papetroleum.org/Address:
911B South Eisenhower Blvd
Middletown, PA 17057