CETP 1.0 – Basic Principles & Practices
- July 15, 2019 - July 16, 2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Basic Principles and Practices is a prerequisite to the more advanced classes. The full-color CETP Basic Principles and Practices of Propane course offers an “entry level” course that provides pre-requisite instruction about propane’s physical and combustion properties, and how propane is produced and transported.
Some of the other topics covered are:
• Organizations that influence publish or enforce codes and standards
• How basic functions are performed in a bulk plant, including primary safety concerns, and customer service
• Odorants and service interruptions
• Complete and incomplete combustion characteristics, and much more.
Registration includes the following:
• Basic Principles and Practices of Propane Book
Our Instructor: Eric Leskinen is veteran of the industry. Eric has over 30 years of experience with career progression from field operations to corporate direction. He has designed, managed, and executed safety training and compliance programs for multi-state companies with up to 1,100 employees. As a true compliance and safety specialist, his background and skill set is invaluable to propane marketers.
Hotel Discount Options
Receive discounted rates at the Courtyard by Marriott. Book online or make your reservation by contacting them at 610-317-6200 and request the PA Petroleum Association rate, or us the link below.
Venue Phone: (484) 488-3549