- June 20, 2022 - June 21, 2022
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Basic Principles and Practices is a prerequisite to the more advanced classes. The full-color CETP Basic Principles and Practices of Propane course offers an “entry level” course that provides pre-requisite instruction about propane’s physical and combustion properties, and how propane is produced and transported.
Some of the other topics covered are:
- • Organizations that influence publish or enforce codes and standards
- • How basic functions are performed in a bulk plant, including primary safety concerns, and customer service
- • Odorants and service interruptions
- • Complete and incomplete combustion characteristics, and much more.
Individuals will also take the skills assessment to complete the final action required in order to receive the certification. To learn more about the required skills assessment, please click here
Skills Assessment Topics Will Include:
- Section 1: Identify Propane Codes & Regulations and Verify Product Specifications and Personal Safety
- Section 2: Odorants, Service Interruptions, and Characteristics of Carbon Monoxide
- Section 3: Identify Emergency Equipment and Procedures and the Proper Use of Fire Extinguishers
- Section 4: Dot Cylinders and Propane Piping System Components
Registration includes the following:
- • Lunch
- • Basic Principles and Practices of Propane Book
- • Exam
Our Instructor: Eric Leskinen is veteran of the industry. Eric has over 30 years of experience with career progression from field operations to corporate direction. He has designed, managed, and executed safety training and compliance programs for multi-state companies with up to 1,100 employees. As a true compliance and safety specialist, his background and skill set is invaluable to propane marketers.
Hotel Discount Options
Receive discounted rates at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem Arpt-Allentown Area for $102.99/night for a standard room; $112.99/night for a suite.
Book your room online or call 1-877-666-3243 and request the PA Petroleum Association corporate rate.
Venue Phone: (484) 488-3549